Then I discovered UPS Smart Pickup. They originally offered a free trial to test the service, but now they charge a $15.45 flat charge per week (which is still less expensive than daily pickup fees) with no free trial.
UPS Smart Pickup® combines the convenience of a recurring pickup with the flexibility of an on-demand pickup. We’ll come to your business only when you have a package to ship. UPS Smart Pickup is our most environmentally friendly scheduled pickup option.
How To Get UPS Smart Pickup For FREE
I originally signed up for a FoundersCard for the travel benefits. FoundersCard offers benefits for entrepreneurs (and if you are a reseller, you are an entrepreneur). FoundersCard partners with loyalty programs, airlines, car rental companies, and more to provide members with:
- Complimentary elite status, including complimentary Diamond Caesars Rewards status
- Priority check-in
- Savings off standard fares
- Access to unique global travel experiences
- Complimentary travel membership solutions
- FREE UPS Smart Pickup!
Free UPS Smart Pickup Benefit from FoundersCard
UPS Smart Pickup normally costs $15.45 per week x 52 weeks = $803.40 per year benefit.
The cost of the FoundersCard is normally $595 per year, but through our referral link, you will save $200 making the membership fee only $395 per year. The free UPS Smart Pickup benefit alone saves you over 50% on the UPS Smart Pickup fee.
Before you scoff at the upfront price of joining the FoundersCard, the complimentary Diamond Caesars Rewards status more than paid for the price of the card for me (I joined before I even knew about the free UPS Smart Pickup benefit).
Benefits of Free Diamond Caesars Rewards
• No resort fees on any hotel stay
• $100 Celebration Dinner to enjoy at one of many acclaimed restaurants
• Complimentary valet and self-parking at many destinations
• Priority lines at hotel check-in, restaurants, casino cages, and the Caesars Rewards Center
Other FoundersCard benefits that I’ve personally taken advantage of (and been treated like a queen when using) include:
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold Status without having to meet any stay requirements
- Complimentary upgrade to IHG Rewards Gold Elite Status
- Complimentary Hertz Gold Plus Rewards
- $20K in fee-free payments from Stripe
- 12% off flights booked at United.com
- Complimentary ShopRunner Membership ($79 annual value)
As can see, the benefits I’ve received definitely outweigh the original $395 investment. And there are so many other benefits that I haven’t even taken advantage of, yet anyway. See all benefits here.
How To Add FoundersCard Benefit To UPS Account
To activate your free UPS Smart Pickup, log into your FounderCard account, search “UPS” to find the UPS page, and click “Redeem Benefit” and then “Redeem Online” to enroll in your discount.
Please note, your discount will be applied to your UPS account through the sign up process, no promo code needed at checkout. This benefit applies to new and existing UPS accounts. Once successfully added to your UPS account, please allow up to 5 business days for the discount to reflect on future shipments.
To confirm you are linked to the FoundersCard incentive, log in to your UPS account, click your name on the top right corner, then click Accounts and Payment. You should see “C7O-[your UPS Acct #]-FoundersCard Affinity Program” under My Discounts.