Amazon FBA Education
TheSellingFamily.com is a husband and wife duo that started selling Amazon FBA back in 2008, and it is now their full-time income with part-time hours. Grab their Free Report on how to build your own Amazon FBA business today!
Amazon FBA Prepping
Here is a list of supplies that will make your life of prepping inventory for Amazon FBA easier!
- Scotty Peelers – these help remove clearance price stickers easily.
- Clear Round Stickers – for product boxes that don’t stay shut (looks more professional than tape)
- Thank You Labels – if you can’t get all of the price tags off or rip the packaging while doing so, cover up the blemish with these labels.
- Polybags – make sure the bags you use have suffocation labels; if not, you can buy them, too.
Amazon FBA Shipping
Amazon FBA Software Tools
Kim pays for several tools to save time and make more money. Most tools offer a discount if you pay yearly instead of monthly. These are all of the ongoing services that Kim currently pays for:
- Inventory Lab – This keeps track of all of the expenses associated with each item by taking into account Amazon’s fees and shipping costs to see the return on investment percentage of each item. It also comes with the Scoutify app for your phone that is more robust than the Amazon seller app. And this service makes it easy to add new items in bulk.
- BQool – This integrates with your Amazon account and Inventory Lab and reprices your items to maximize profit and sales.
- JoeLister – This automatically lists your Amazon products on Ebay and handles fulfullment and dropshipping from Amazon when sold.
- AZ Labels – This Chrome extension formats your product and shipping labels and works great if you use Dymo printers,
- Neat – In conjunction with a Neat receipt scanner, Neat saves all of your receipts (paper and email) and makes the PDFs searchable so you can look up prices of purchases.
More Arbitrage Deals
You don’t need a website to profit with Amazon FBA, but if you’re curious about which tools we personally use on this website, here you go:
- Aweber is the email provider that we use.
- Fiverr sells all sorts of services, from banners to videos, for only $5 each.
- GoDaddy is our domain register.
- Hootsuite allows us to manage dozens of different social media accounts in one place.
- PrettyLinkPro is a URL shortener that cloaks and redirects link.
- Stencil is where we create logos and images to publish to social media instantly.
- Tailwind schedules pins to Pinterest.
- WPEngine is the host for our blogs. They make it super simple to migrate from other hosts, and their customer service is top notch! They may be a tad more expensive, but the free support that you receive makes it worth it.